Directions on how to sign up with JaneApp
- Click on the Book Online Now button above to go to the new JaneApp Appointment Booking Site for MTG. This will open a new tab in your browser.
- By now you should have received a welcome email from JaneApp prompting you to sign up for an account (yes you will have to create an account because the previous Schedulicity account information will not work).
- If this is your first time using JaneApp select the “Sign Up Here” button. Provide your name, primary phone number (the best one to reach you), email address and create a password as instructed.
- You will be able to book appointments by either selecting the appointment type and the practitioner who is available or by the individual practitioner of your choice.
- In either case select the day and time and the appointment type you would like to book.
- You will then see a popup screen asking if you are done booking or would like to book more. Once you are finished booking you will receive a confirmation email detailing the booking. This email will also describe how to change or cancel the appointment if needed. A reminder that if you do not receive this confirmation email, the appointment has not been booked. You will receive a reminder email 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- If this is your first time booking with JaneApp you will also see a message asking to confirm contact information, select either email or text message and follow the instructions you receive in the message.
- We are moving towards a digital record keeping environment so if this is your first time booking with an appointment at MTG using JaneApp you will be asked to complete a personal intake form. This will be required but won’t take long .
If you have difficulty with signing up please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be glad to help.